BEAT,CONTAIN,DESTROY...

Started by MrMatrixaplix, November 22, 2006, 11:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMatrixaplix

Here is how you play:

Post a PICTURE which either BEATS, CONTAINS, or DESTROYS the previous picture.

For instance: The picture I am starting this game off with.

The next person could post
A picture of a Gorrilla for BEAT
OR A picture of a Cage for CONTAIN
OR A picture of a gun for DESTROY
etc...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I will kick the game off with this picture:

windsock

Shadowwolf

Ok guys, can we keep this G rated here please. Im all for enjoying yourselves but we have minors that use this forum so lets remember that.

Thanks.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

windsock

okay okay..

matrix challenged us to "Beat it" referring to that cute little monkey he posted. i just put two and two together and came out with masturbation.

its perfectly normal to be thinking about sex at a young age! in fact they teach sex-ed when kids are in elementary school.

socket's tip of the day -- just remember to gift wrap your packages before you surprise  that special someone!

:'(

Darkling

Regardless of what they may think about or teach in school, let's do our best to keep it as clean as possible.

Arcdelad

lol...I agree wind...as much as I can personally enjoy the thouhgt process behind the picture...its still a bit much when we have 13 year old guild members...I know if one of my sons were looking at this I would be upset with the "game" site.....