SPAM! Its not just for mid-evening feedings anymore !?

Started by Khanus, December 05, 2006, 03:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khanus

ohhh pretty icons  :white_ornament: :green_ornament: :red_ornament: :blue_ornament:
Spam Spam Spam SPAM spam spam SPAM SPAM spAM SPaM sPaM Spam Spam Spam SPAM spam spam SPAM SPAM spAM SPaM sPaM Spam Spam Spam SPAM spam spam SPAM SPAM spAM SPaM sPaM  ???
Ha this is fun....sooooo bored must Spam Spam Spam SPAM spam spam SPAM SPAM spAM SPaM sPaM.

Muridin

im bored too, just waiting for the server to come bk up ..... im bored, bored bored bored bored bored!

uh oh, MAN OVERBORED!

Khanus

Yay a fellow bored person!
Spam Spam Spam SPAM spam spam SPAM SPAM spAM SPaM sPaM Spam Spam Spam SPAM spam spam SPAM SPAM spAM SPaM sPaM

<------- :leglamp:-------> Thats a leg lamp btw  ]:D

Khanus

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=3713 this is the cure for boredom

Small children or owners of small children with overactrive ears beware! Nasty language ahead!

Arcdelad

lol....guys...watch a movie, talk with your signifcant other, play some sports, something...as much as I love wow, there are things that can pass server downtime easily :)

Darkling

Khanus

1hr 30 min now... :leglamp:...please leave the leg lamp after the holiday season PLEASE!

You know i would fly my R/C heli around and spy on people cuz it has a small 2.4 ghz wireless camera on it, but i let my wife fly it and she crashed it pretty bad lol so i'm wiating for a new tail roter to come in the mail, oh well it gave me an excuse to buy the new motor for it lol.

Muridin

hmm, i was watching M*A*S*H while i waited for the patch to get that last 18mb ....

Khanus

M*A*S*H*E*D Potatoes

Join the cause check out my sig.

Tankgrl

Quote from: Khanus on December 05, 2006, 03:20:23 PM
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=3713 this is the cure for boredom

Small children or owners of small children with overactrive ears beware! Nasty language ahead!

Rolf!!

Kaethdorala

funny video but im still bored >:( >:( I think I'm having withdrawals  :'( and yes long live the leg lamp!  :leglamp:  :leglamp:  :leglamp:  :leglamp:

Muridin

i want to respecc my pally! and go piss of some hordies ... and kill kill kill kill ...... *sigh*

un4

un4

Khanus