Main Menu

GOOD VID

Started by vakiller, June 27, 2007, 11:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luise

lol- that was so funny.
Does Everquest suck?

Arcdelad

Everquest one was really the game that started the whole MMORPG craze (I know Ultima was out before it, but it never had the popularity EQ did). That game was brutal...you would lose experience if you died (even rolling back a level on you if you died enough), youd have to find your body with no rez option (meaning if you didnt find your body after dying you would lose all of your gear)...

Everquest 2 was a grainy, laggy, more of the same thing, that in a lot of ways is pretty similar to WOW...I played it for a bout a year and it didnt hold my interest past that....the world in EQ2 though is WAAAAAAAY larger than WOW...maybe 2-4 times as large...

fiere redfern

I've lost a couple friends to EQ2. No jobs, no outside lives, no nothing, all because they're afraid of missing some Important Event in their guild's progression >.<

The one friend lives with her mother... I hate to think what might happen to her when her mother becomes too infirm to work. Especially since, iirc she fought off cancer earlier in life.

Luise

That's sad and scary Fiere- a good friend of mine has a son addicted to the internet- he left school years ago and has done nothing much since. He rarely leaves the house and is pale and thin.

un4

I'm pale and thin too - what's that supposed to mean?  ]:D

Kiddin'  :carlton_draught:
un4

Luise

I mean in unhealthy kind of way :)
Not fair and slim like a pretty Irish gal or handsome English lad. :)

un4

/bow
You flatter me ;)
English build with Italian features, btw :P
un4

Luise

lean, tanned, muscle toned, long blond hair half Dutch half Maltese single available

(ok that was me 20 years ago)
;)

un4

Quite impressive for someone who wasn't in her teens then! :P
un4