Main Menu

Counting

Started by un4given_one, July 17, 2007, 01:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengeance

fiere redfern

32. I've got a lov-el-y bunch of co-co-nuts (deedly deedly) there they are a'standing in a row (bum bum-de-dum)...

Jandris

Threlin

34. Lady's choice, everybody dance!

un4

35.  Let the wookee win.
un4

fiere redfern

36. Whatever happened to Rick Moranis?

Vengeance

37.Rain, pouring, wind, silent, pouring, drizzle, silent----thats the wheather for t'day!

Kothnok

38.  The sky lit up as a flash of white hot energy arced between the worlds of air and earth.  The air itself burned from the intensity and yet the earth seem unharmed, albiet a few plants were charred where the deadly bolt kissed it.  An instant of intense light followed by intense darkness and silence.  Almost as an afterthought, the sky announced it's wonder with a thunderboom that shook your bones for several moments.  Silence reigns again as the invisible dance between worlds moves on.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

39. It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents - except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness.
un4

fiere redfern

40. Within that darkness there stood a man of questionable integrity and morals; he was not a criminal, but nor was he a saint. Clad in a trenchcoat and fedora, the brief flare of a flame shielded against the rain by his hand signaled the lighting of a cigarette. Taking a long drag, he sighed gratefully as an elder woman strode into the pool of flickering light cast by the struggling gas lamps above the street. "Well met, Essy. You've finally decided to join me, have you?"

un4

41. Cogito ergo sum.

I wrote a paragraph of film noir, but it wouldn't post  :-\
un4

Vengeance

42. "I's gonna rain!"

un4

43.  All your base are belong to us.

Veng, you  missed "Life, the Universe, and Everything" for 42.  That's a FIFTY F'IN DKP MINUS!
un4

Vengeance

44. =( It didnt come into mind at the time... If it means anything to get back the DKP, 42+2 is 44.___
|___________________________________________________________________________________|                                                                                                                                 

Luise

45. Is the amount of weeks it will take before I get a chance to solve that Maths problem!
     I think I'll go eat some chocolate. :)