Started by kinjin, April 01, 2008, 12:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinjin

can anyone log on? i get to the spot where it says retrieving characters but nothing comes up. none of my toons appear ???

Vengeance

I just got in but im stuck on the loading screen with the sounds coming from wow such as people logging in/out and also the backround music.

kajunlady

stuck myself in retriving toons

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

kinjin

ahh relief knowing its a blizz issues as i was playing around with add ons and thought i really messed something up

capnpop

MAI CHARAKTER LIST!!! RETREVE PLEZ!

kinjin

wow realms status now lists alex as down

grunkatze

Yup, stuck on retrieving characters list

gossamer

yep....same..."success" ya right. :'( :Shamrock:

Tolwen

grunkatze

What's the problem with Alexstrasza, why is it always the last one online and working well ?

Arcdelad

somedays i think "man..id really rather be at home playing wow"

then tuesday comes along, and its the one day i think "man...it would really suck to deal with server delays, the server not coming up, horrible restarts, etc etc...work isnt too bad right now!" lol

this is the day when you can log onto the website and see the frustration of 14-20 like clockwork every tuesday lol

kinjin

grunkatze

im getting sooooo upset, i pay to play this game, my day off is on tuesday, and they keep on reporting the playable time to later !
now they talk about 2:00 pm, for me thats 5:00 pm ! thanks blizzard for making me pay when i can't play on my off days.....

Vengeance

Lol almost all realms are down now

side note whos up for random char making on random server?

capnpop

almost all servers are down...hooray blizz!

<edit rant>

obviously it would be too difficult to roll back the minor changes they made so they could possibly get the realms up ON TIME and possibly come back next week with a 2.4.1 patch that, oh, i donno, WORKED? /sigh

</rant>