hungry hungry hippos

Started by Riddlerr, May 15, 2009, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddlerr

[blizzard]In order to better balance the cost of new rewards that we would like to add to the Argent Tournament, we will be changing the cost of the Argent Hippogryph flying mount in the next minor patch. These mounts will be reduced in cost from 250 Champion's Seals to 150 Champion's Seals. Further details regarding additional new rewards will be provided in the future.

A display issue may occur with this change, causing the Argent Hippogryph to continue to display a cost of 250 Champion's Seals. This display issue will be resolved in a future patch.
[/blizzard]

Shadowwolf

Thank god, because its a pain at only 5 seals a day. Would take forever to total 250.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Haderach

I can actually think about getting this now in a reasonable time, sweet.

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

KittyPurple

from 50 days down to 30, yay!
plus 20 days X 5 factions per mount
Plus 8 days X 5 factions per pet
only half a year to get the good stuff... plus what else they add in the patch....

Shadowwolf

They are adding 5 more mounts, 1 for each city, but it will cost 5 seals plus 500g for each. So there will be a total of 11 mounts for the Tournament.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Grendeel

Another note on the argent tournament.   If you turn in the last quest to obtain the 5 faction exalted title,  the 4 starter questers are no longer available.   Since they are duplicates of the later argent tournament quests, its nice to have them because there is no extra effort to do them. Just dont turn in that 5th faction quest and you can continue to do them forever.   Blizz will be addressing this issue next patch i think.