WotLK Screen Shots

Started by Shadowwolf, August 15, 2008, 03:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Being that myself and Airplay are in beta, when I have time to log on to those servers and toy around, I intend to take screenshots so you are all aware of every step of the expansion before it hits release. Please visit the following area on our Image Gallery for those caps:

http://forum.twilightonalex.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=73

I will try to keep adding new screens regularly, so keep tabs on it.

Also, dont forget that there is pages on that Album and to navigate it, look to the lower right side of the screen as shown below.

[attachimg=1]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Air

I've started posting some of my pictures I've taken.  Got a few death knight ones coming, these are just the start ;)

I also have a new pet for Airplay :D
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Tolwen

thank you so much for sharing the pics, they're so cool :) O0

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Death Knight Intro Movie

No video? Get the DivX Web Player for Windows or Mac

Nasanna

Great pictures, Shadow and Airplay. Thanks for posting them!

Air

Updated with some pics of Howling Fjord, the two core hound pets I tamed, and from the pre-mades I finally got transferred over.
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Air

Look's like blizz is messing with the look's of female character's.  Making them more detailed.  Female human's most notably.  Airplay's face has completely change now.  I look more like Shadow or Fiere now.

It also looks like all female's face are darker than the rest of there bodies.

khader

I received my wotlk beta invite today!!!  Will post pics.

Arcdelad

grats khader! now you too can be PRE-burnt out on the new content before it goes live!

Nasanna

Congrats Khader! Let us know about all the fun stuff :)

Shadowwolf

Yesterdays beta patch seems to have finalized a lot of the crafting professions finally. Im posting some screenshots of the higher end items now. Engineers will notice that they brought back the portable mailbox that was supposed to be in BC, this time its a 1 day cooldown however.

Moll-E

Shadowwolf

I just added a shot of all the trainer taught enchants.