Levelling cooking past 365- Where is Kylene?

Started by Luise, June 20, 2007, 05:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luise

I really don't want to kill Spicy Crawdads to level past 365.
I was all excited when I read in the new patch notes that Kylene in Shattrath city had some new cooking recipes. I searched the Lower city for quite some time- where is this mystery woman and will she supply me with some decent recipes?  ???

thanks in advance for your help :)

Vengeance

i think someone said in the WOrlds...Tavern yesterday in guild chat...other then that, i cant help ya : /

Luise

thanks guys- looks like I'll be fishing again! +30 stam is awesome  :)

Lynette

Quote from: Luise on June 22, 2007, 03:17:24 AM
thanks guys- looks like I'll be fishing again! +30 stam is awesome  :)

+1

My fishing is at 301, so I forsee many hours of clicking my mouse in the near future.

Nixphire

Zario

Gutboy

It did get faster, but please note that "faster" is a relative term.  ;)

GB (300 fishing pre-BC, 375 fishing pre-patch, 1 Magical Crawdad, TYVM)

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Luise

lol- at least you got one- I fished the other night to get one of those giant fish for the new recipe- fishermen's .... (sorry - bad memory) and got everything but what I wanted- although I'm not complaining about the motes of water I "caught".

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

if you really want to level cooking get a Wii and "Cooking Mama"...never in my dreams would I think a cooking game would be fun, but its pretty neat