Re: Alchemy - Twilight's Craftables

Started by Nefalkus, January 04, 2008, 08:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefalkus

I have the mats for 4 primal mights? Can anyone do this for me?

Let me know!
:leglamp: and  :celeb_toast:

Buzan

My pally can make one for you Nef.

Once the cd is down if you didn't get all of them done send another one.

Fleecy

I can also make a primal might for you Nef, if you want to send the mats to Demetriaa.

Riddlerr

My mage can make one for ya... np at all.

Tolwen

I can make one for you as well Nef ; just send me the mats whenever you want, as many as you want

Lord Entropy

Add my name to the list - err McNabb that is.  My cooldown is in the evenings.

Nefalkus

Hi guys,

I sent the mats for 4 primal mights to 3 of you guys, and I only got 3 Primal Mights back. I don't remember to whom I sent mats for 2 primals, I think it was to Avarus (Buzan)... Could you please check it out?

Thanks!  ]:D

Fleecy

I only had mats for one, and sent it back the day I transmuted it...so I'm not sure sorry Nef.

Jilinna

I am also in need of 4 Primal Might Transmute's, i have the mats if anyone can Transmute it for me  :)

Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Tolwen

sweetblood

will have one for you tonight after my cooldown..:)

Fleecy

I can do another one, if you wanna send the mats to me, I just have to wait till the cool down is up...which is about the same time we did the one last night.   :snowman:

So let me know, if you wanna mail the mats, or u could just give them to me in game later, up to you  :snowman_smiley:

Nefalkus

Avarus was the culprit!  ]:D

Eh eh, he sent my primal might yesterday and the other one when he's got time. Thanks a lot for the transmutes everyone!

:carlton_draught: