Buzan

Executioner - Lionheart

Yep yep I will have it one day.

kajunlady

Quote from: Threlin on November 27, 2007, 08:56:59 AM
Exterminator - Executioner

Welcome to the guild and the boards, Kajunlady!   ;D

Thank you

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Threlin

Lionheart - Crusade

I'm so old school, Buz, I immediately thought of the Diablo Runeword of that name. :p

Buzan

Crusade - Jerusalem

I assume you were talking about Richard Lionheart and his crusade to retake Jerusalem Threl ?

Threlin

Jerusalem - Knights Templar

Quote from: Buzan on November 27, 2007, 09:10:43 AM
I assume you were talking about Richard Lionheart and his crusade to retake Jerusalem Threl ?

Indeed I was Buz! ;)

Buzan

Knights Templar - Church

Right on Threl! :)

kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN

Buzan

kajunlady

unknown

UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN

fiere redfern

Trismus

Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Threlin

Clanne

Muridin