Watch your life tick away!

Started by Arcdelad, August 29, 2008, 03:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Want to know the day you are going to die?

http://www.deathclock.com/

Enter in your info...and use the BMI calc at the bottom...then if you are truly disturbed you can watch your life tick second by second away!

fiere redfern

Arcdelad

I am going to outlive you by 8 years!

And its becuase i have more armor and STA than you :P

grunkatze

Quote from: Arcdelad on August 29, 2008, 09:04:25 AM
I am going to outlive you by 8 years!

And its becuase i have more armor and STA than you :P
No thats because u hump more bears and pets

Nasanna

I think it's broke...

I put in all my info and checked "Non-smoker," which I am. And it gave me "Wednesday, April 8, 2065" in the normal mode.
I put in all my info and checked "Smoker," which I am NOT. And it gave me "Wednesday, April 8, 2065" in the normal mode...

I changed my BMI and checked the smoker and non-smoker options and it gave me "Wednesday, April 8, 2066" my life for both options... That's not even 90 years... And reducing BMI by 1  adds 1 year to your life, no matter if you're at 48 or 28 BMI.

vakiller

ha ha im
Tuesday, July 6, 2083 
nobody is gonna outlive me!

Gutboy

I'm upset that I seem to have passed the "billion seconds remaining" point recently, and I didn't even get a cake.  ???

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

kajunlady

oh yeah vak i will outlive you
fri. nov. 15 2086

i will outlive you by 3 years rawr!
can mess with the pally that heals

Quote from: vakiller on August 29, 2008, 10:57:21 AM

ha ha im
Tuesday, July 6, 2083 
nobody is gonna outlive me!

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

fiere redfern

Quote from: Nasanna on August 29, 2008, 09:25:11 AM
And reducing BMI by 1  adds 1 year to your life, no matter if you're at 48 or 28 BMI.

My BMI isn't even listed >.> yay for being (apparently) unhealthily underweight!

Nixphire

Congratulations in digging up something from like 12 years ago  ]:D

Ity

AMG i'll die at 97 years old (Mars 18th 2090)  :o

Darkonn

Apparently, I died 5 years ago... :p