WOW and the Significant Other

Started by Arcdelad, September 18, 2008, 11:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

The following come from a real life conversation via email today. The names and identities of the speakers have been changed to protect the innocent.

Speaker 1:

QuoteI would also like to take this time to thank you for planting the seed of no booze for one month into my g/f head. It has morphed into 'hey maybe I should see if you can go with no wow for 1 month.' i've been spending my time thinking of a good counter to that argument.

Speaker 2:

QuoteOkay...we men can figure this one out easy.....what are the things she likes to do? Shop? Mall? Hang out with friends? See movies? TV shows? What are HER hobbies?

We can do eeeet....<chest bump>

Speaker 3:

QuoteI would say counter with the no sex for a month, but that is a lose / lose situation and most girls are much better at that than we are:P

/sigh.  I miss the nymphos.

Tell her you'll go a month without wow if she can go a month without a period.

elsabet

Quote from: Arcdelad on September 18, 2008, 11:16:25 AMTell her you'll go a month without wow if she can go a month without a period.

lol.... I hate to tell you this but that's easy.  Birth control pills can do exactly that. 

Elsadrooooooooood

un4

Depends which method/brand/dose size you're on.
un4

elsabet

Yup, but if a woman wants to not get her period, it's definitely easily doable.  Happens all the time for things like vacations, honeymoons,  ... coercing her significant other to stop playing WoW..... lol

Quote from: un4given_one on September 18, 2008, 02:55:24 PM
Depends which method/brand/dose size you're on.

JohnnieRat

I recommend taking double dose anyways... it only doubles its effect amirite? lol, i am jk.

If he knocks her up, will he have to go 9 months without playing now?

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess