umm hello twilighters :D

Started by kajunlady, May 29, 2009, 02:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajunlady

just sending a quick hello :D and want to say congats  on udlar 10 clear  i know i know im late on that one :P
hope that everyone is doing well and is having lots of fun!!! kick some arse for me !!

miss yall bunches
much <3
kathy
A.K.A
Kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Apolla

If you got enough time to write a random post kajun, give your kids coffee and sugar.

Seriously =P

WTB bouncing children pst

*I am not concerned with the details.*

moonras

Hi Kajun, nice to see ya checkin in. Hope everything is going well.

kajunlady

LMAO
there bouncy enough with out the added sugar and coffee.

Quote from: Apolla on May 29, 2009, 02:20:30 PM
If you got enough time to write a random post kajun, give your kids coffee and sugar.

Seriously =P

WTB bouncing children pst

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Jilinna

Kajun!  :D

Your never on msn when I'm on  :( miss you lotz!  :)
I hope everything is going great with you and your kids and work  :)
Don't work to hard, make sure to keep some spare time handy  :D
Anyways, we need to catch up asap!  :P

Lotz of love, your jillybean  :-*
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO