Aaaaand again

Started by Darkling, March 14, 2007, 08:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

So as most of you know I was supposed to have my surgery yesterday. Well, once again the military messed up. They lost the mold of my teeth and were not able to make the device to measure the space for my tooth implant. Actually two teeth now. They decided to give me two implants instead of one.

In any case, the surgery didn't happen. They rescheduled me for the 27th now. For some odd reason, I'm still trusting these guys to drill two holes into my jaw.

At least they decided to give me anesthesia through IV instead of local anesthesia and keeping me awake through the procedure.

Nice of them to not call me ahead of time so I didn't waste my time there. All good though. I got the day off yesterday. And I got my first armor set piece last night. [wowitem]Shoulders of Assassination[/wowitem]

Darkling

Don't think that was the name of those shoulders as the link didn't come up.

Shadowwolf

Sorry to hear about the mess up again.

As for the link, it could be the name, Allakhazam has been messing up quite a bit as of late and legit items tend to not show up.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

Good luck on the surgery.  "Drilling the jaw" gives me shivers thinking about it.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Drygioni

They probably have been perfecting the mind control technology that they are putting in the implant. I think they couldnt fit it in one tooth hence the second implant. Have fun being a military super assasin.  I bet they think you'l be a good candidate as they surely monitor your WoW playing. :)

un4

They just don't have mats good enough for ya yet ;)
un4

Darkling

[wowitem]Shoulderpads of Assassination[/wowitem]

Genoism

sweet i like the last bonus..the first good bonus ever?

un4

un4

Tolwen