"How do you call your loverboy?? Baby Oh Sweet Baby!!"

Started by Ity, September 14, 2009, 08:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

nvm, i just read the news (something i rarely do)

Its a shame, I liked Patrick Swayze, but it happens.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

Heh, I've been finding things out through facebook lately. I'll log on and on my homepage are about 298347283 status updates all saying some variation of the same thing, whether it be Patrick Swayze's death or Kanye West's retarded behavior at the VMAs. And here I thought I didn't -have- a Twitter account ><

Jilinna

awww, i was so sad when i heard about it  :(
Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies! & Ity that quote you took from the movie has to be one of my favorite scenes.  :P
well, aside from near the end when Johnny comes back says "nobody puts baby in a corner!"  :laugh:  :lovesick:
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO