The passing of Mary aka sistershami

Started by Mary, May 30, 2010, 04:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

:( I am so sorry to be writing this to you and not able to talk to you all. I am writing to inform you, that my mother mary aka sistershami, maryshealing has passed away. she went peacefuly and she with the wow angles. I am sure that she will miss you all very much. I am sure she would have wanted to say goodbye to each of you in her own way. so i will do it for her. Some of you know my mother more then others. I know she enoyed her time with you and playing with you all. If you need to get in touch with me i will check the site in a couple days. Im at moms till after the furneral on tuesday. I wish all the best and thank you for being great friends to my mom. Love to you all and god bless.

Jessica daughter of Mary

Kothnok

:'(

She will be quite missed.  May she rest in peace.

To Mary!   :Fosters_Pack:

:'(
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

fiere redfern

My condolences to you and your family, Jess. Mary was well-loved here. She will be missed greatly.

Haderach

She will be missed in vent and in the guild. My condolences to the family.

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Zario

My condolences for your loss.  I will miss having such a wonderful, bold personality around in vent and gchat.   :(  She was a loved member of our online family.

Trismus

:(

I'm very sorry to hear that :( so sad to see it happen :(

Please accept my heartfelt condolences, she will most definitely be missed :(

-Trismus
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

jalenos

I am sorry to hear this, my condolences.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut

Avelandra

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

MaddenKage

I'm deeply saddened to hear this  :'(  :'( ...we were friends...i will miss her a lot.  Be strong for her sake Jessica. You and your family have my condolences.

kmm777

I'll miss her a lot, sorry to hear of her passing  :'(

Air

Mary will be missed a great deal. I'm sorry for the loss to you and your family.  Mary will be missed a great deal.  Was always fun talking to her on vent in raids.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Dagii

Very sad indeed! Mary was a delite to listen to on vent when we raided an I for one will miss the occational "hun"..... ! My sincere condolences to u an yours Jessica.

Arun

My condolences to your family, I will miss her much, even though I didnt know Mary for long, I felt like she was a good friend of mine.

Grendeel

Very sad to hear :(  My condolences to you and your family

Maruden

I am very sorry for your loss, my condolences.

"When William joined the army, he didn't like the phrase "fire at will!""