Droping a line.

Started by LostWander, October 29, 2010, 03:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostWander

I am done with basic recruit training today. I spent 13 weeks sharpening my mind and body to standards of the United States Marines Corps. Now I just need to do my combat training. Then I am off to my MOS schooling.

During my MOS schooling I plan on coming back to the game.  I don't really miss the game so much as just hanging out with you guys. Also, I feel WOW is cheaper and easier on my liver then going out and drinking.

That is all.

Shadowwolf

MCT is a lot of fun, tho if its rainy, it can suck. I would advise you to buy some foot care products for your time there. You'll be doing a lot of hiking and it can play hell on your feet. Good socks, inserts, etc. Its been a long time since I went through there so it may have changed, I dont know.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

Heya Lost.  Glad to hear you're doing well.  Have fun with the schooling and see ya around when you get a chance.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

jalenos

Nice job on getting through boot camp.  Now we all now that you can properly follow instructions in future raids.  :)

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut