DA BEARS!

Started by Kaethdorala, January 22, 2007, 12:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gailzee

Now lets all have a moment of silence for the fall of the Pats.......  ;D

Jandris

Living in the Philly/Eagles area I am a diehard Cowboys fan. Why? I love to watch the guys turn beet red & almost have heart attacks whenever I say that. Since my son is a NY Giants fan - he provides the coupe-de-grace.  :D

Kaethdorala

Well where to begin...Note to all packers fans do yourself a favor now and jump off a cliff  :P. As far as the bears suck polka..well it was kinda funny but it's still blasphomy in my book! And man I wish i stilled lived in chicago I bet that game was so awesome Lanarie I woulda gave my soul for tickets to that game and I have a feeling this is gonna be one of the best super bowls in a long time even better then when the titans came up 1yard short.

Shadowwolf

You boys in Chicago have no idea what White Castle is till you pay the originals out in Jersey a visit =)

The entire time I lived in CA (roughly 11 yrs) I missed those little "sliders" soooo much.

I envy you for your chili restaurants tho =/
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

Quote from: Lanarie on January 23, 2007, 10:54:54 AMbtw: All i have to say to you Packer fans is:  Who is the NFC champ again?  Say it with me now.  BEARS.  Thanks.
The Bears... Still... Suck! :)
un4

Arcdelad

i thought the original white castles WERE in chicago...didnt they mention that in the greatest movie of all time (sarcasm), "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"?

Zario

Holla un4.  Packer fan right here in good 'ol cheeseland.  The only thing I ever give the Bears credit for is having an outdoor field like the Pack.  Other than that, they're good for nothing :)

Miriel

I have to say Go Colts...sorry y'all.   ]:D  I am a lifelong Saints fan...what can I say?  lol  ;D

un4

Quote from: Zario on February 04, 2007, 12:41:20 AM
Holla un4.  Packer fan right here in good 'ol cheeseland.  The only thing I ever give the Bears credit for is having an outdoor field like the Pack.  Other than that, they're good for nothing :)
THE COLTS WON! AAAAAAAAAH!
un4

Lynette

Quote from: Miriel on February 04, 2007, 01:52:00 PM
I have to say Go Colts...sorry y'all.   ]:D  I am a lifelong Saints fan...what can I say?  lol  ;D

Same here.  Been a fan since Saints games were played in Tulane Stadium.

Saints will get their turn next year. 

Kaethdorala

Lets all have a moment of silence for the bears.......The colts played a good game and they deserved to win Rex chokesman might as well of put on a colts jersey with as much as he was throwing to them. All in all though I'm not heartbroken it was a good game and I'm a colts fan too so no biggy woulda rather had the bears win but its good to see peyton manning get a super bowl now he'll go down in history as one of the best QB's of all time.

Darkling

Dylon

yea...people say i have some crazy theories about this and that, like if i see someone with 4 or 5 of multiple different rares in the AH i asume..DUPER...

But this theory will top them all....

I think rez grossman was paid off to throw the game..so the colts could win the super bowl and peyton would give him the car he got for being MVP and let Rex live in his garage..thats the only way to explain the way he was playing..i didnt even know what team he was on out there...fumbling hikes for the team he was wearing the jersy for and throwing touchdown passes to the opposite team..i just dont know..lol

un4

Or, maybe, the man just sucks?
un4