Darth Make Over

Started by Nixphire, August 31, 2007, 11:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolwen

tnx Shadow, i opened the link but the vido in youtube wants a ploggin that my firefox doesn't have already , it says click here to get it and when i downloaded and installed , still didn't work ( tried it a few times:( ) there are someother vidoes on youtube that give me the same eror.
guess I'll try to watch it from another PC:)!

Jilinna

that was the funniest video i eva seen XD...LOVED THE VIDEO..it made my day:D
If u have anymore videos like everyone should put some up its good for a nice laugh :P it certanitly made my day :)
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

un4

Haha.  I was stuck with nothing to do for a while so I beat Star Wars Battlefront.
Twice.
un4

Air

My contribution.
[attachimg=#]
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Air

Another one.  ;D
[attach=#]
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Vengeance

sorry guy, "sense" wins, totally.

Telfurion

Wow, this defintely gets my vote as the funniest post of ALL TIME!!!  I did not stop laughing during that entire video.  I actually say the premiere of Star Wars II at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood.  It was EXACTLY like that.  With the acting out the last movie and everything.