Dire Maul Tribute Run not worthwhile eh?

Started by Shadowwolf, November 20, 2006, 08:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Last night with Uso, Goss, myself, Voct, and Tyban

[wowitem]Rod of the Ogre Magi[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Brightly Glowing Stone[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Leggings of Destruction[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Barrier Shield[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Elemental Plate Girdle[/wowitem] (Arcane Resistance)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

its defintely worthwhile...great haul...

BUT....you forgot to include the fact that voc and uso are really only there for beads :P

Shadowwolf

True, but we could have just as easily killed everything in there vice a tribute =)

Sadly [wowitem]18418[/wowitem] dropped off the Goblin's Cache, but no tailors =(
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Emmalina

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

voctovian

Well, the upgrade quest is a big push to do DM North, but my healing gear will be mostly complete if King Gordok will give me [wowitem]harmonious gauntlets[/wowitem]  ;)... for the way I play my pally, only [wowitem]peacekeeper gauntlets[/wowitem] off Hakkar are better.

Voc

Arcdelad

yeah...well get hakkar soon enough :)

for me....the DM item I want is [wowitem]unyielding maul[/wowitem]...that would complete my bear form gear...

un4

un4

Genoism

i can make the cloak on my mage if someone has the mats