Zul'Farrak Fun

Started by Emmalina, July 27, 2006, 12:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmalina

A hunter and I weren't getting along so well in a pug for ZF, as he was constantly unsatisfied that his turtle wasn't kept alive whenever it'd run around pulling every mob in sight. We wipe, 4 of us release and run back, and when we re-enter the instance he hasn't released. When I inquire as to why, he says "I didn't want to" and demands that I return and rez him. We find him, I rez him, a basilisk runs over and one-chomps him back to spirit-land. I love karma.

Later, when I asked why he watched me get massacred by 3 basilisks without even batting an eye, he answers:
"Ammo is expensive, why would I use it when I know I'm going to die anyway?"

Blar.

-Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Lyte

Quote"Ammo is expensive, why would I use it when I know I'm going to die anyway?"

ouch.  That stinks.  Next time say you can't rez/heal because mana drinks are too expensive ;)  Oh and on a side note, I think Dharq's warrior alt (lvl 48) and my druid alt (lvl 53) still need something from ZF so we can help with a run sometime, maybe this weekend or something.  We just need to help you get 5 or so more lvls and you can start running some of the raids with the guild! :)

un4

Ouch.  My (pseudo) main is a priest, so I understand exactly.  I often find that I'm running low on mana, so the person who's aggroing like hell and being a pain in the butt only gets a lesser heal... after all, the tank and the priest are more important.

I guess I don't believe in waiting for karma to do its thing  ]:D
un4

Kothnok

Too bad the group killed the basilisk before you could rez him again... and again...  ]:D
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.