What can you do with 10 bullets?

Started by Genoism, February 21, 2007, 08:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

So while questing in nagrand i was running extremely low on bullets. So on my way to telaar to refill my ammo i decided to do that jumping for the egg quest. While attempting to get the eggs naked there were these 2 pallies constantly taunting and laughing at me. I ignored em and just kept trying. So apparently they got really ticked off cuz i summoned that big bird and tagged him before they did. They got so ticked off that one of them decided to duel me. Well, considering that i was low on hp, mana and ammo i sat down to drink, turn in the quest and was probably going to cancel the duel cuz i figured i'd never have enough ammo. I had something like 37 bullets left after the fight. So lo and behold, they are still taunting, insulting and laughing at me. They finally summon the big bird and...my duel window from one of those pallies that challenged me is still up....and now he's fighting the bird. I was thinking of killing the pally while the bird was on him and his 68 pally friend(he himself was 67). So i shot him up a bit, nothing serious.
The 2 pallies downed the bird no problem and got even more pissed off at me.

So then the 68 comes up to me cursing saying that im a coward and challenges me to a duel. I'm like ok sure but i only got a few bullets left. He drinks/heals up and we start the duel. 10 bullets later he's loses and i come out unscathed...he literarly didn't land a single hit on me. 62 bullets left.

The next pally whos 67 decides that clearly he can do a much better job. And well he did, 12 bullets later I had another pally kneeling before me ^_^. I of course let him know he did much better because it took me 2 bullets less to kill his friend.

Then this orc warrior nearby watches this whole thing and as every other horde they spit, insult u and the whole bundle of emotes. He challenges me, he was my lvl, a 66. We start the duel and he charges in, gets maybe a hit or two before my trap freeze's him and i get some distance. Sadly I didn't take a count of how many bullets it took to kill him but I think I had a few left over. I was just below 70% hp i think.

It's nice to know that hunters can still 1v1 against some melee classes. I doubt I would win against any caster.

un4

un4

Tolwen