Khanus

[wowitem]Gavel of Unearthed Secrets[/wowitem]
&
[wowitem]Enchant Weapon - Major Spellpower[/wowitem]

Yummy

Vengeance

[wowitem]Bloodmaw Magus-Blade[/wowitem]>:D

Arcdelad

well khanyakov...you shall have your mace after this friday / wekeend :)

Khanus

Lol shamans cant use swords, and unfortunatly I wont get it this weekend, I'll need another 7 runs most likely  :queasy:

Arcdelad

i understand man..ive been eating, drinking, and sleeping steamvaults...now im 4.5k away...soooo happy its almost over

voctovian

You sound like me on my hunt for [wowitem]Scarab of the Infinite Cycle[/wowitem].  I have been pugging COT quite a few times lately.  I will probably hit exalted before I get the darned trinket.  That and [wowitem]lower city prayerbook[/wowitem] will be sweet :)

Khanus

Hunt...no no its more of an Epic adventure into a place which seems to never change and with people who re-appear every day no matter my best efforts to vanquish them with my mighty healing mace of greatness and long gramatically incorrect run on sentences. But yeah rep grind suck.

voctovian

If you get burned out doing this, you could always do Slave Pens heroic, [wowitem]Bleeding Hollow Warhammer[/wowitem] is not as nice as the lower city exalted item, but relatively close.

Khanus

Its not so bad yet, I've only run SL twice at this point and mainly got to Honored with LC with quests feathers and three runs into the other Auch instances. I'll let you know how I feel after this weekend though :) I actually kinda like SL, call me crazy.

Arcdelad

I dont mind SL at all...its actually quite fun...love pulling the room with the first boss...love the cazy pulls in the second bosses room...reminds me a lot of scholo in that pulls in the place need to be well timed and precise...love the second boss and his full party MC...not so fond of murmur...that has to be the most boring tankng job ever....so you need to tank a boss that DOESNT move...and is also so huge that when your tanking him all you literalyl see is white...your fighting a wall of white, sitting there not moving, hitting your buttons as they come off of CD, you cant see any of your team members....i should make a murmur macro and take a nap.....