The (ER) system will be down from 2am until 6am
Please print out orders before 2am on all patients

Hmmm - so & so will be in at 0334 with chest pain
Let's register him now.

fiere redfern

Downtime - Regeneration

QuoteHmmm - so & so will be in at 0334 with chest pain
Let's register him now.

Hehe. "Sorry, you can't have an emergency now, our scheduling system is down." /faceplant

Right up there with "Well I did XYZ to the computer even though it told me not to and now it won't boot..." "It's a corrupted hard-drive, you need to replace your machine." "Well fix it! I need those files, I have a presentation tomorrow!" -_-

Kothnok

regeneration - destruction

My sister-in-law's grandmother passed away many years ago and the state botched it up and recorded her husband as dying. Ever try to get your own death fixed?  "I'm sorry sir, I cannot reactivate your Social Security benefits because it says here you're dead."  Even with ID and all the standard forms of identification, they wouldn't accept that he was alive.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Tanc

sweetblood

C4-snake (plinskin)
(metal gear-excape from ny)

Luise

snake - slither

Quote from: Kothnok on May 23, 2008, 12:59:53 AM
regeneration - destruction

My sister-in-law's grandmother passed away many years ago and the state botched it up and recorded her husband as dying. Ever try to get your own death fixed?  "I'm sorry sir, I cannot reactivate your Social Security benefits because it says here you're dead."  Even with ID and all the standard forms of identification, they wouldn't accept that he was alive.
that's terrible Koth. That must have been so stressful for him. :( :(

On the bright side I know a guy who was healed of what the government considers an uncurable illness. He still receives benefits and has gone to social security in his healthy state several times with documents saying he is fine and in good health. But because he was originally stamped as having a terminal illness, they obviously don't know  what box to tick on the form and so he keeps getting his pension.

un4

un4