Anyone else fall off WoW?

Started by Shadowwolf, January 19, 2008, 09:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkstar

fiere redfern

Yeah - just reminds me that I'm going to have to replace the one I'd been using on my desktop =P

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Gutboy

Status page sez all realms are up, so naturally the auth server is now getting hosed....  ::)

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Air

"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Alassana

Authenticaaaattiiiiinnnnnggggggg......

Shadowwolf

[attach=1]

What an understatement, lol.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

vakiller

okay well im angry cus i was about to win av and i need 50 medals

Air

Im kinda thinking it might be something to do with Att myself.

Rocknlock

I'm watching a show on toilet making! So thats how Blizz made wow  :P

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

vakiller

omg we all know shadows account name time to hack him : )(shows in scrnshot)

Kothnok

toilet making?  they weren't satisfied with us merely flushing money into it?
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Nixphire

Mud

Widgets?

LOL @ Shadows comment on wow forgetting to pay their internet

I'm sick  :queasy: