Running through instances.

Started by magnetite, September 11, 2006, 07:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetite

Don't really like doing it for people just because I'm a level 60, so please find a group if you want to go. It's good practice for when you hit the high end instances, because you can't solo UBRS by yourself.

Sorry if I sounded mean to Dark Blade yesterday, but I was basically trying to tell him to find a group, because I have better things to do.

Lyte

If people -want- to run others through it, that's fine.  That's totally up to them.  But ya, I personally feel it's better if people find groups their lvl and run through it.  You get to learn your character and how to play with others much better.  I don't mind helping if it's scheduled ahead of time with me and only after the people have tried to form groups or join pug's and could not find one or could not finish run successfully after a few attempts.

Genoism

ya sadly some ppl expect to be run through instances just cuz they are in your guild

Shadowwolf

I think we are fortunate then most guilds to not have that happen much. DB, I dont know too well and last time he logged on before last night was over a month ago so yes theres exceptions to it not happening but our active people do what they need to in order to play the game like we all did. I have no issues running someone through somewhere if they need the quests done and cant get a group together but have at least tried and we can work out a schedule, but when they dont even bother to try to get into a group and just start pestering is when I get mad.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

magnetite

Reason I haven't been on is because I wanna get my shaman his PVP set, so I can make the grind to 70 a little easier. Have a good start.