[item]Ember Skyfire Diamond[/item]
[item]Eternal Earthstorm Diamond[/item]
[item]Forceful Seaspray Emerald[/item]
[item]Reckless Pyrestone[/item]
[item]Quick Lionseye[/item]
[item]Steady Seaspray Emerald[/item]
[item]Regal Nightseye[/item]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

khader

I would like to help out with funding the efforts to get these patterns.  Would you prefer the contribution to the guild bank or directly to you? And 'no thanks' is not a choice.  ;)

JohnnieRat

She has the patterns... they are rep rewards from SSO.
Are there more patterns at Exalted, like possibly ones of the melee DPS variety rather than +spell haste

Shadowwolf

Yea theres more patterns once the other vendors pop in the later stages. I counted 38 patterns total at 50g each. Im fine on money and im not taking any from anyone, I will have raised enough doing dailys by the time the vendor pops. Ive estimated its about 1600g for what I have left to buy, tonight was about 300g. Im not taking money because its my profession and I take responsibility for it.

Theres a lot I cant buy yet because the Shattered Sun JC Trainer isnt there in this phase. Shes the one who sells most of them, I have all the ones the Quartermaster has on her now.

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Melonni

Thanks shadow! I'll probably be buggering you for a few [item]Reckless Pyrestone[/item][item]Glowing Shadowsong Amethyst[/item] soonish - also would like to help pay for some of the patterns.

JohnnieRat

So where are we supposed to get these epic uncut gems at?

khader

From the as to be yet unlocked badge vendor or MH/BT and perhaps sunwell.