Main Menu

Frustration

Started by Caedryne, September 14, 2006, 02:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedryne

In the last couple of days, I've really gotten frustrated with BG's. Especially AB. I was there 3x in a row and every time there was this person (Garona or Caroma or something like that) all he/she did was swear put people down, tell all of us how f..ing stupid we were, we didn't know how to f... play the game. I have to admit I lost it and told this person to shut the f..up, and grow up and play the game instead of typing incessantly. I really hope this doesn't or didn't reflect on our Guild.

Kothnok

if it does reflect anything Caed, it's a positive reflection on us  ]:D  Good show!
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

good for you Caed, no it doesnt, makes it show you care enough about people you dont even know to stand up for them against a nitwit even when they wont stand up for themselves. You might notice too, when you do that, occasionally those who were quiet will start to speak up as well.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

Caed gj, I think every1 should have said it

but did he/she shut up after u said it?

un4

Did you know that you can't /ignore a person from another server?

Meh.

Cae, bro, if I was there I would have been pretty caustic myself.  More power to ya!
un4

Shadowwolf

Quote from: un4given_one on September 14, 2006, 07:24:35 PM
Did you know that you can't /ignore a person from another server?

Oh great. Thats lovely to know. One of those undocumented features Blizzard intends to correct at a later date all the while hoping no one notices and complains...
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

voctovian

Grrrr, it is bad enough when horde one shot you... do they really think they are being constructive?  It really annoys me too.

Shadowwolf

Yea, i seldom enjoy being in an AV session where the opposing side has mages able to 2 shot me dead non-crit.

Diabetes's Fireball hits you for 1439 Fire damage.
Diabetes's Fireball hits you for 1312 Fire damage.
You Die.
<random attacks in here>
Jigs's Fireball hits you for 1161 Fire damage.
Jigs's Fireball hits you for 1298 Fire damage.
You Die.

/sigh

These are real combat log excerpts too =(

Caedryne

Tolwen wrote:
but did he/she shut up after u said it?

He/she started to argue about how great they were at playing BG's to which I replied how could they be when all they do is type insults. Then I never heard another word from them.

Caedryne

Thanks guys, I really did feel bad about this, and I thought what if it  reflected on our Guild. I don't usually lose it but this player  was really something else.

Tolwen

well looks like he shuted up after, GJ!

un4

I'm feeling warm and fuzzy that you thought about us, Cae  ;)
un4