No WOW and no PVP make Magnetite something, something.

Started by magnetite, September 14, 2006, 08:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetite

Think you guys have all heard about the realms going down and such. How do you feel about it? Will you buy the expansion pack will all these problems they've been having recently, or will you look for a game that doesn't have as many problems? Even though, you're going to miss out on the epics, legendary stuff, flying mounts, and alliance having shamans/horde getting paladins and on and on.

Me, think if this continues, I'm gonna quit and go back to watching DVDs. I'm not paying $40 every 2 months to have a game that doesn't work half the time.

voctovian

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

Mag I belive all these Server probs are to make em rdy for the new patch

Kothnok

His point Tol is that if it's THIS much trouble to update them for the expansion... just how stable is the expansion going to be when it finally does come out.  It is a concern, but for me... I've never seen one go smoothly; so for me, this is just business as usual.

And really, this is nothing compared to the debacle other games have been through to release an expansion.  We've lost what? 3 days, 4 so far?  Meh.  When it reaches a dozen with servers going down daily... THEN it's time to worry.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

When Alex went down, I hopped onto Spirestone.  According to my guildies there, SS has been running better than ever because of the retrofit.
un4

Genoism

heh i went on spirestone too, lvled out the last bar on my 59 priest to 60 :p

un4

Congrats - I've been PvPing Desi while Alex is shot  :D

Did I mention that shadow priests with +spell damage gear and 4.5k mana melt faces? 
un4