Teamspeak

Started by usonian, September 19, 2006, 08:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I have witnessed first hand, and Emma can attest to this, it is possible to down Onyxia, in a PUG, full group using no voice communications whatsoever. Being as tho thats achievable, I reaffirm my stand that voice doesnt make for easier communication as long as everyone pays attention to whats going on.

What could further reinforce that would be right after Emma and I did Onyxia, we did a ZG PUG who had everyone on Vent and it was god awful.

Its all on the players, how much they know thier class and how much they watch whats taking place.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

magnetite

Without TS, you'll have people backing into the whelps and that guy screaming "that's a 50 DKP minus"!

Shadowwolf

Actually, without we had very few whelps. The whelps that came were from fears and not many at all.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Caedryne

I'd love to use it. I build computers, install hardware, run netwroks etc etc - do you think I can get this damn thing to work not a chance - need primer basic simple primer - don't tell anyone