gear help

Started by Fab, August 01, 2008, 02:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fab

Hey guys,

I was just accepted into your guild; which by the way is awesome!   :D

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured since you guys are on Lady V, it would make sense to post this here, as it has to do with SSC

Anyways, I was just curious as to what the requirements were for raiding SSC; with respect to a moonkin's spell damage and what not. I've seen that we have a few moonkins, so in your opinions, what would be sufficient? I'm just just wondering if I could hack it as is. I can put out 850+dps on most boss fights, with no shadow priest, totems or curse of shadows from a lock (+10% arcane dmg), and just raid buffed +the appropriate elixir's.

Any input would be great-  :)
Thanks

Fab-

Tolwen

Heya Fab and welcome to Twilight, I'm no moonkin but here's a link to a post that Shadow posted a while ago for our 25man raid requirements http://forum.twilightonalex.com/index.php?topic=4343.0

Fab

Perfect, thanks for the link-
Awesome info. in there shadow

Hope to be able to run something with you all soon-
GL in SSC tonight!

Woop Lady V  ]:D

Shadowwolf

My advice would be to view the more detailed post on Kara requirements, then look at the 25 raid req from that point. You want to be at Kara top level before you look at working up into the 25s

http://forum.twilightonalex.com/index.php?topic=4947.0
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Fab

Yeah I checked em' out-

I'm well above the important minimums, which is good to know. I'm at ~1170 unbuffed spell damage, and have a neck piece gear to be spell hit capped @151-152 for moonkins (which is really important!) for bosses.

I heard u guys got 3 generators down this time around on a few occasions- great work!

Lemme know if u ever need a filler for tk/ssc,I'd be more than happy to help out  :D

Arcdelad

spell hit is not as critical to moonkins as you may think...lately very scientific studies have been done that prove unequivably that the true power in a moonkin lies only in its ability to dance that moonkin dance - any gear considerations should be tipped towards increasing your dance ability...

...and hit the treadmill...seriously moonies.... calories used > caloric intake....

capnpop

this coming from the chubby, smelly bear

Arcdelad

THAT fat translates into armor...duh....

fiere redfern

Fab

Quote from: Arcdelad on August 11, 2008, 06:14:57 AM
spell hit is not as critical to moonkins as you may think...lately very scientific studies have been done that prove unequivably that the true power in a moonkin lies only in its ability to dance that moonkin dance - any gear considerations should be tipped towards increasing your dance ability...

...and hit the treadmill...seriously moonies.... calories used > caloric intake....

LOL  :D

Yeah, I've heard similar things on the druid forums. Those bonus moonkin +dance gear drops are hard to come by though  :'(