*NEW* Forum Arcade System

Started by Shadowwolf, September 28, 2008, 09:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Summary:
In an effort to further aid in the wasting of time at work/school/etc and to allow people to have something to occupy some time on Tuesdays during maintenence or those days where the server just decides to die, I've added an Arcade system to the forum.

These games operate with Java and Flash so you must have both installed and enabled on your web browser to play.

Changes Made:
Arcade System and Games Added.
Tournament and Award System for games added.

Additional Info:

You can access the games by clicking on the "Arcade" option on the forum toolbar.

[attachimg=1]

You can also view stats for each member and awards they've earned under their name on posts throughout the forum.

[attachimg=2]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

JohnnieRat

Shadowwolf

K, "make it work" doesnt help me. I need specifics about what errors, etc.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Its fixed, was a permissions error.

un4

un4

Valerian

Damn I can see myself playing these instead of WOW now.

fiere redfern

Dude... That's amazing, thanks Shadow!

Arcdelad

shadow....will you hire me when i get fired soon? =)

JohnnieRat

I've been on there for over 4 hrs now... must get #1 on everything lol

Tolwen

Thank you sooo much Shadow!! :) It's awesome!! we have the BEST guild site ever!
Quote from: JohnnieRat on September 28, 2008, 02:55:57 PM
I've been on there for over 4 hrs now... must get #1 on everything lol
never :P

JohnnieRat

fiere redfern

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Vengeance

Huzzah for shadow, this will indeed keep me occupied for whenever i'd need it

Jandris

Oh well, sleep is over rated
Thanks for the games  :scared_cat: