Server Crash

Started by Shadowwolf, November 08, 2008, 03:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Rocknlock

fiere redfern

Weee, that was fun. WTB Prince kill!

Avelandra

server fall down the hole.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Fleecy

boo....  well guys if it's not up in a couple mins I gotta go get some supper... Cy's harressing me!!   :P

Emmalina

No! You will MD pull Prince and Cy will like it!

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Shadowwolf

Whats the over/under on Northrend crashes on Thurs?

Geos

I guess bliz just turned the nub filter on or something cuz not everyone got booted! I know IM still good, for ONCE.

fiere redfern

Impossible to bearable for those with decent systems, imo. All I know is, I'm staying well away from Northrend on opening day.

Avelandra

Server unusable is running at -7 for Thursday.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

usonian

Everyone in the Kara run right now take 20 minutes to eat/bio/dance etc.  We'll wait for everyone to get on when the server comes back up.

Fleecy

Quote from: Emmalina on November 08, 2008, 03:46:59 PM
No! You will MD pull Prince and Cy will like it!

HAHA!  he just laughed, but seriously tho, we gotta eat before the raid tonight lol

Quote from: Geos on November 08, 2008, 03:50:14 PM
I guess bliz just turned the nub filter on or something cuz not everyone got booted! I know IM still good, for ONCE.

Lol geos, I guess they just felt sorry for you since you normally get booted from BT.... then again isn't kinda the same you are alone in kara, whereas when u dc you are alone dc'd????