Main Menu

Grrr.

Started by un4given_one, October 23, 2006, 02:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

un4

QuoteThis application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program:   C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
DAMN IT!  >:(
un4

un4

Arrrrrrgh.  Restarted twice, uninstalled 4 programs, and deleted 170 MB of files.  I now have 42 GB of free memory on my hard drive, and it still won't run.  >:(

Defrag and disk cleanup didn't do anything, and the disk is working fine  :(
un4

Jandris

I have to say that Blizz hates you more than they hate me. I thought I had it bad. Blizz simply boots me whenever I am in an instance - you they wouldn't even let on. That is a bit too much - hope things work out.

Kothnok

"storage" could mean memory too in "computerese".  Try seeing if you can stop some of your other running programs before trying to play WoW.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

New untested addon perhaps?
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

I shut down everything but WoW, ditched all the unimportant processes, etc. and got the same error.  Apparently some of my game files got corrupted (no new nothings) so I had to delete a folder.  After that, it worked like a charm.  Thanks, guys  :D
un4

magnetite

I seem to be having some problem when the game minimizes about 5 to 10 minutes after I first start the game up, but not anymore than once after that.