Question about signing up for raids

Started by Tony, March 02, 2010, 05:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Whenever I go to sign up, the default goes to the Adira (my dk) and tank. I was wondering if there is any way for us to change that default to our main character/spec.

Kothnok

I'll look into that and let you know.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Mary

im having the same problem with i sign up with sistershami.

Avelandra

There is a "List order" option in the edit character screen. Could this be it?
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Kothnok

List Order is something I am working on at this time.  There wasn't one before today ;)

fiere redfern

And this is why Koth rocks the casbah. Thanks! <3

Deadlymijo

you can set up a new cgaracter and then swap each time to correct one you wanna bring

Tony

Quote from: Deadlymijo on March 02, 2010, 09:41:41 AM
you can set up a new cgaracter and then swap each time to correct one you wanna bring

When signing up for 6+ raids in week, with 4 different characters, what I am asking for is a way to default the default to your main character. I'm pretty sure Koth has a great idea here! Thanks man, you rock!

Kothnok

I removed all of the magic resist columns as they are no longer of any use now that the Armory is around and keeps track of all that stuff for us without any effort to keep them up to date. Instead I have added a Signup List Order to use if you wish.

If you go into the Event Signup, click on the My Account menu at the top of the page, followed by the Characters menu that pops up underneath it.  Once you are at your character listing, click the little Edit icon () on the far right in the same line of the character you wish to edit.

Once you are at the Edit Character page, near the bottom, under the Attributes section, is a field called Signup List Order.  It is the only one there, so it should be pretty easy to find.  Type in any number here between 1 and 999 or clear it out completely.  The system will then order your signup sheet according to those numbers and then by the character name.  If you just put a 1 in whatever char is your main, that will be what is defaulted, you can then leave the rest blank, if you wish.

This feature is operational now, let me know if there are any problems with it.

Tony

That is PERFECT!

Thanks a ton!

here.... have some pie  :D
:pumpk_pie: :pumpk_pie: :pumpk_pie: :pumpk_pie: