Would you use it?

Yes
3 (33.3%)
No
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Shadowwolf

K,

Im looking into implementing a guild IM and Chat system. Basically it works similarly to how Google Talk/Facebook works when you log into Gmail, giving you the option to chat with friends in your browser, and also having the option of connecting with an IM client either from a Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Cell, etc.

Now...

If I were to do this, is this something you guys would use/like? The effort involved is large but I have NO PROBLEM at all doing it should you guys want something like this and it got use. Last thing Id want to do is bust my rear creating this and no one using it but me, lol.

Some example screenshots attached to get a better perspective.

Feedback is highly requested on this idea.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tony

While I'm not too sure I would hang out in the forum, since I don't want to get caught at work, I would love to be able to connect a chat client up to it and be able to talk to people. I'm always on some kind of a chat client, and would love to be able to connect with people outside of WoW.

Apolla

I'm all for it I actually had the idea once or.twice but no.means to do it =/

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Lord Entropy

I'm not much of an IM'er, so I probably wouldn't use it.

Icemunch

Lord Entropy

Shadowwolf

Im going to start it off small and work from there depending on how much use/usefulness it ends up being. A Jabber server for private IMs and ill leave out integrating it into the site for the moment and wait to see.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Icemunch

Zario

Sounds really cool but I never really have much to say.