Twilight 4.0 - Feature Request Thread

Started by Shadowwolf, January 04, 2012, 02:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I would like some feedback from everyone on things you would like to see added or changed some on the site anywhere you think needs it for the next revision of things to come (hopefully in a few months).

I can't guarantee that everything you ask for will come at release time, but I will do my best to try and make it happen.

There are some things in the pipeline already as far as future features that you can view here: http://bugs.twguild.org/issues/saved_search/1/search/1

Anything you would like to see improved, added, changed, to even include layout and design please post your thoughts. Nothing is considered crazy as Koth and I have created and come up with some pretty unique and revolutionary things for the site so far based on off the wall ideas.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tony

Whatever you do, don't take away the "go up" feature!

Shadowwolf

Haha, those are ingrain in the forum and going nowhere.

Also, to quell confusion, yes we have been around 6 years and I said 4.0, technically this will be the 4th revision of the website, the 1st and 3rd (current) revisions lasted for about 2yrs each. I dont have screen captures of 1st or 2nd and they were kinda meh anyhow and Id like to forget they existed, lol.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lord Entropy

I can't really think of anything, honestly.  Maybe a central "control panel" where you can control notifications twilight-wide - for blogs, forum, calendar, etc.  That would just be a nice-to-have though - overall I think the site is great as is.

Raif

Quote from: Tony on January 04, 2012, 02:44:12 PM
Whatever you do, don't take away the "go up" feature!

There's a go up button? Who knew?