Patch 5.0.4 Addon Updates

Started by Shadowwolf, August 28, 2012, 07:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Im going to do things a bit differently this time around. Since I discontinued the download area of the site due to unforgiving upkeep effort on my part, its not as easy to keep you guys updated on new addon updates till the new site design is finalized.

In the interim, I thought, why not just zip my updated addons folder for all the addons I use and offer that as a download for you guys. I use a ridiculous amount of addons for WoW and more than likely use what most of you do, plus some you dont. This way, you can pick and choose out of the ones avail for the ones you use and discard the rest making it a simple 1-click download for all of them.

So....

Avail now on my Google Drive is my latest revision of my updated addons for 5.0.4. As I download new ones I will post links to those updated zip's.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-hKQSYzBk7qWmNCZXRFbndJcnc

Note: The way I work this is that I make a new folder throughout the night as addons get updated and thus will make separate zip files rather than uploading the same one over and over.

You can download the whole file or individually pick and choose which ones to download.

[attach=1]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Is anyone actually finding this useful at all or am I just wasting time, heh?

Updated: 6PM

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-hKQSYzBk7qVjZWb3VpZm1hOHM

Shadowwolf

LostWander

Shadowwolf

Cottonbaler

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!

Friends help you move...
...REAL friends help you move bodies.

I Believe In Making Sacrifices. Can I Start With You?

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf