First day in shots

Started by Shadowwolf, September 06, 2013, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Some random images from day one in the beta for me.

I apologize for the quality as I havent yet tweaked video settings, also, random blur spots I also apologize for. As you can see, the NDA protection they have is displaying email all over the screen in nausea so as a precaution i blurred the first portion out.

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

[attach=4]

[attach=5]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

[attach=4]
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lord Entropy

How do you like it?  Based on the screenshots, it looks like a cross between Skyrim and WoW.

Shadowwolf

Honestly, like I was telling Cap the other day, I cant tell. It feels more like an Alpha because all night as I tried to play they kept rebooting the server as they fixed issues players found. Thats cool and all but every reboot would take 20-30min to do, and it left all of maybe 45min for me to play, not in one chunk either, spread out 10 here, 5 here, etc. So basically I couldnt get into it nor figure things out because as I would start, theyd reboot.