Are you kidding?!?

Started by Arcdelad, January 02, 2008, 06:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

So...I am back at work today...I read my 126 emails (that was the exact amount), then stare at my voicemail light....better grab some coffee first right?

i walk up to the coffee maker in the kitchen (see pictures below), put a coffee cup in the dispenser, and then reach for the coffee (see other picture)...

zoom in on the coffee or look at the second picture....50 dkp to the first person to tell me why this morning is starting off bad already...

Clanne

Arcdelad

yes!!!! ALL OF IT.....

you get 50 Arc DKP...which is good for one [item]Light Feather[/item]

Clanne

Woot!!!

I didn't know bears had feathers  :o hehe

Arcdelad

i pluck a few from shadow's moonkin when i get the chance...

Arcdelad

you can all rest easy....the caffienated good stuff arrived...phew

un4

un4

fiere redfern

sweetblood

thinking of getting a coffee IV myself!! :p

LastDyingBreath

I find even the blackest of coffee to be a nancy drink.  I can quaff coffee blacker than arc swimming in tar pits whilst in panther form at midnight and it doesn't impress me.

I'm considering grinding a pile of beans, putting it on the sidewalk, and having a friendly passerby curbstomp my face directly into the powdery caffinated goodness.  Being severely beaten by a large man wielding a crowbar crusted with the beans might work too.

I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Jandris

I am sorry to inform you that there is no hope for you - you have become tolerant to caffeine.
I should know - I can even eat chocolate covered expresso beans while drinking expresso (& I don't mean those dinky cups either)& not get a buzz.
Let us mourn the loss of the caffeine effect - you & I.

Luise

I just hate coffee...  aah

(I can bravely say this amongst a group of coffee addicts because I live so far away  ;))

Give me chocolate any day!!!!!

capnpop

caffeine makes the pain in my head go away...i've given it up for the last two lent seasons (us Lutherans can have some of what we've given up on Sundays though) and both times I've been an angry, bitter man for the first week to week and a half. 

IGNORE ME!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds6-o4gomRc[/youtube]

Luise

Quote from: capnpop on January 04, 2008, 11:35:24 AM
caffeine makes the pain in my head go away...i've given it up for the last two lent seasons (us Lutherans can have some of what we've given up on Sundays though) and both times I've been an angry, bitter man for the first week to week and a half. 

Lol Cap...I gave up chocolate for Lent once a few years ago- (Except on biirthdays and special occasions- some of us Catholics also believe that Lent is a bit flexible) - and I lost 3 kgs...which is pretty embarrassing! 
I also was pretty hard to live with..which defeated the whole purpose of trying to be holy.