Main Menu

Login Queue

Started by Arcdelad, January 09, 2008, 07:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

is not good for my Wii golf putting im finding out....man....i cant get the damn ball to NOT bounce off the hole....so gyped....

Kothnok

you need to just gently "tap" the ball Arc.  I find a flick of the wrist as if you're lobbing a ping pong ball works best.  :P
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Trismus

wii Golf is some of the most fun I've ever had.
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

un4

'Wii' is such an unfortunate name.
un4

Vengeance

I feel out of place-Ive never had the Q yet...

LastDyingBreath

I've played the Wii at nas's house a little.

so far I've deduced that there is, in fact, zero correlation between what my hands are doing and what my character is doing.

fiere redfern

Except if you're playing Zelda. Yarr.

Nixphire

Quote from: fiere redfern on January 10, 2008, 05:10:50 AM
Except if you're playing Zelda. Yarr.
I've been playing Zelda on my DS and I have to say the part that I got stuck on the longest is when I had to blow out the candles. I was looking for some kind of flute or something that I could use to put the candles out. Finally got a new computer and read the walk through for that part. After spending about 2 hours messing around and chopping at the candle with my sword, I litterally had to blow on the DS and the Mic recorded it and blew out the candle. WFT Mate  :D

Arcdelad

LOL...thats awesome....

i remember back when metal gear solid for the PS1 came out...and one boss made you put down your controller and would move it with his "mind", and made you swap controller spots so he couldnt predict your moves hehehe....i love video game developer ingenuity....

for Wii golf...im at pro status and im usually good at putting...my driving is respectable...sometimes i overcompensate the slope of the land which really sucks....then there are the times where i want to hit it 2 bars worth of power and end up hitting it one worth hehehe

Trismus

It's all about finesse, and standing at the appropriate distance.

WarriorWare games really make you figure that out in a hurry, or get you so frustrated you quit  >:(

-Tris

P.S. pro bowling ftw!
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Nasanna

I love Wii. It's different from the other consoles- it's not "oooh we have pretty graphics and you can play dvds and play games with other people online, so buy our console." It was "hey, look at this new way we found to play games, it's fun!" I also like that there are so many fun, interactive multiplayer games (Carnival, Playground, Wii Sports, etc.).

I can't wait until Super Smash Brothers comes out for Wii. Then I might have a chance at beating Panzer at it... He almost always beats me at the gamecube version.

And Twilight Princess is awesome!

Arcdelad

yeah..it is a LOT of fun...i think were going to buy super swing golf soon and maybe that trauma surgeon game....

weve been playing a game called "My Word Coach" too that big book nerds like my wife and play...i can honestly say ive picked up a crapload of new words playing that game hehehe

Trismus

If you want to go the "Holy #$%^, this is really intense" route, then check out Call of Duty 3.

Yeah, CoD 4 came out, I haven't played it yet (is it even out for the wii?) but CoD 3 for the wii is one of the craziest FPSes i've ever played, and I started back in the Doom days.

-Tris

Arcdelad

171 people ahead of me...

<breaks out hex kit>

/target People Ahead of Me
/cast Curse of Disconnect

-----------------------------------

found a new word too: pococurante:

1. a careless or indifferent person. 

â€"adjective 2. caring little; indifferent; nonchalant. 

Buzan

Quote from: Arcdelad on January 15, 2008, 06:58:20 PM
171 people ahead of me...

<breaks out hex kit>

/target People Ahead of Me
/cast Curse of Disconnect

Rofl.