I didn't know Hirotaka applied to you guys!

Started by Belandand, September 30, 2008, 06:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belandand

So I had four hours or so in between classes and I was perusing the forum. The rejected/banned guild application thread caught my attention and I started looking in it. Much to my surprise I found that the GM of my old guild, Vittoria, applied to you guys!

After reading his application, I got a little embarassed. However, grouping with him on his paladin as well as his mage (while he was leveling it to 70), he was a decent person (albeit VERY hyper). His skills are good. But apparently one day, he flipped the switch and progression was all he could think about (which is what made me leave the guild- especially after how he booted Krin).

Though I am still  angry with him for his rash actions, I owe him a lot because he gave me what no other guild at the time gave me- a chance to prove myself. If I didn't find him and help form Vittoria, I'd be that rogue you'd see in BGs with BC quest greens- thinking any weapon **of the monkey** was better than the arena stuff.

It's a small world ain't it? :)

Shadowwolf

We've been around the first week of March '06 and the server opened in Jan '06 so it wouldnt surprise me if we had people apply here at one time =)

As it stands we are the longest living Alliance guild on Alex right now, the longest living guild total is Darknova on Horde which I think has been around since the second week after server open.

I think his app got denied because of his seemingly over-emphasis on progression and his age.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

JohnnieRat

Who is darknova?

capnpop

Quote from: Shadowwolf on September 30, 2008, 07:50:18 AM
the longest living guild total is Darknova on Horde which I think has been around since the second week after server open.

JohnnieRat

it was rhetorical... as in i never really see many of them

wts typewritten sarcasm meter

Krin

I think he's switched servers now, either that or deleted his account. I don't really know, he just disappeared off the face of the world . . . of warcraft. It's funny because I think that a lot of people were more insulted by him kicking me than I actually was. :P
In riding a horse we borrow freedom - Unknown

Belandand

My reason? He obviously was as fond of you as he was of me..hugh arty and the gang. Simply put- if he could do that to you, he would've done that to any one of us. That and he was wrong and he knew it.

He also deleted his toon and instead opened his own private server where him and his friend (that shammy) play. This is what malorind told me.