Show us your UI!

Started by Shadowwolf, June 17, 2006, 08:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Show us your UI and the mods you use. I always find it interesting to see how other people lay out their interface for WoW.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

Here's mine... not nearly as modified as others, and optimized for as little mouse interaction as possible (since I can't use one yet due to my shoulder and the laptop's touchpad isn't as easy to use).

Titan Panel
    * Standard Distributed Plugins

Standalone Mods
    * Benecast - Cast icons next to party members to eliminate the need to target seperate people
    * BestBuff- Casts the highest rank spell mapped to one icon for persons level (seems to only work in conjunction with Benecast for me)
    * AdSpace - Tooltip display of recipies and where they can be vendor purchased and for how much
    * CallToArms - worldwide LFG program to easily find PUGs
    * Sanity - Multi-character inventory tracker
    * Decursive - very very very handy for anyone with Cure Poison/Disease/Curse/etc.
    * MetaMap - like Atlas, but I had this one first and it let me put notes on any map =)
    * FlightMap - Adds a tooltip to the world map showing flightpaths into and out of regions, and region level ranges.
    * HealPoints - calculates how many hit points you can heal before going oom
    * GuildRoster - my tweaked guild roster export util
    * QuestLevel - displays the quests highest level opponent in
  • before the quest name

Also, I am so used to my widescreened laptop, I'm not sure I can go back to my desktop without getting a new monitor.  A mere 17" seems so cramped now, lol.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

BarMod - action bars (movable)
MasterMod - core system of CT (a basic UI panel for all CT mods as well as some smaller mods like chat timestamp, cast timer display, etc)
PartyBuffs - shows all buffs and debuffs on party members, not just the first 5
TimerMod - Just that, a timer.

Screenie to be edited on later.
un4

un4

I need to find a way to convert the file type of my screenies.  They automatically save as Paint Shop Pro 7 images, even though my trial period of PSP7 has elapsed.  The only program I have that can open them is Quicktime Player, and since I don't have the pro version, I can't even save them as a different file type  ::)
un4

Kothnok

Here's a link to a simple TGA -> JPG converter.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-238-1-convertshots.html

hrm, I should re-post my UI, it's change quite a bit since I did that last.  later tho, now it's WoW time :)

Tolwen

CTRaidAssist

groupheal/raidheal

these 2 are on my lap-top

not sure but I think there is 1 or 2 more that i use in home

un4

That converter is the shit!  Thanks, Koth :)

un4

Kothnok

Np un4. :)

I've updated my UI quite a bit with most of the downloads offered on the Twilight sight plus a few others like IgnoreMore and a max crit counters, and a few others that do not affect UI.  CT_RaidAssist , Bongos, Decursive, BestBuff, Benecast/GroupHealing(for priest), and Atlas are the major ones you see.

One other UI modification I would recommend is to change the background transparency of the chatbox to about 60%.  I tried it out first on raids like the one pictured, but have decided to keep it permanently for all my adventuring because this way I have a much easier time reading chat when it's not subject to being hidden by background colors that happen to blend in too well with Party/Raid colors.

Bongos is a great addon for anyone with too many abilities to have "on demand" or too many trinkets to keep track of so you can easily see what's in cooldown and what you're wearing.

un4

I haven't seen it and I'm already impressed.
un4

Emmalina

Here's my cluttered full 40 man raid UI.....this was before our PuG one shotted Ony! ;p

Mods as follows:

Decursive!!
Bongos Bars - movable action bars
Titan Panel
Atlas
Recipe Radar - shows locations of unknown recipes
CTRaid and all that stuff
CritLine - keeps track of biggest heals/crits and such
LootLink
Ace Wardrobe - quick outfit switches
Call to Arms
Reagent Data
Master TradeSkill
Auctioneer and all those goodies
MobInfo
Scrolling Combat Text
BestBuff
Right Click Self Heal
GroupHeal/RaidHeal - heal buttons next to party and raid members
X-Perl Frames - the renovated party interface, working ons etting up the raid one
FiveSec - tells me when I'm in and out of the 5 second mana rule

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

un4

un4

Drygioni

My turn.

un4

Carebear?  :Baby_ghost:

Oh, and want some of those boxes unlocked? :P
un4

un4

Hehe, as long as they're not mithril (which I might be able to do now?) or thorium, send me a yell and I'll mosey on over ;)
un4

Zario

Here's my UI.  I'm running at 1680x1050 resolution so I have plenty of room for buttons