World of Warcraft > Add-ons / Mods / Macros

Show us your UI!

(1/23) > >>

Shadowwolf:
Show us your UI and the mods you use. I always find it interesting to see how other people lay out their interface for WoW.

Kothnok:
Here's mine... not nearly as modified as others, and optimized for as little mouse interaction as possible (since I can't use one yet due to my shoulder and the laptop's touchpad isn't as easy to use).

Titan Panel
    * Standard Distributed Plugins

Standalone Mods
    * Benecast - Cast icons next to party members to eliminate the need to target seperate people
    * BestBuff- Casts the highest rank spell mapped to one icon for persons level (seems to only work in conjunction with Benecast for me)
    * AdSpace - Tooltip display of recipies and where they can be vendor purchased and for how much
    * CallToArms - worldwide LFG program to easily find PUGs
    * Sanity - Multi-character inventory tracker
    * Decursive - very very very handy for anyone with Cure Poison/Disease/Curse/etc.
    * MetaMap - like Atlas, but I had this one first and it let me put notes on any map =)
    * FlightMap - Adds a tooltip to the world map showing flightpaths into and out of regions, and region level ranges.
    * HealPoints - calculates how many hit points you can heal before going oom
    * GuildRoster - my tweaked guild roster export util
    * QuestLevel - displays the quests highest level opponent in [x] before the quest name

Also, I am so used to my widescreened laptop, I'm not sure I can go back to my desktop without getting a new monitor.  A mere 17" seems so cramped now, lol.

un4:
BarMod - action bars (movable)
MasterMod - core system of CT (a basic UI panel for all CT mods as well as some smaller mods like chat timestamp, cast timer display, etc)
PartyBuffs - shows all buffs and debuffs on party members, not just the first 5
TimerMod - Just that, a timer.

Screenie to be edited on later.

un4:
I need to find a way to convert the file type of my screenies.  They automatically save as Paint Shop Pro 7 images, even though my trial period of PSP7 has elapsed.  The only program I have that can open them is Quicktime Player, and since I don't have the pro version, I can't even save them as a different file type  ::)

Kothnok:
Here's a link to a simple TGA -> JPG converter.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-238-1-convertshots.html

hrm, I should re-post my UI, it's change quite a bit since I did that last.  later tho, now it's WoW time :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version