server just go down?

Started by Trismus, November 10, 2007, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

stuck with an empty glass again...brb

Zario

First time in 6 months I've been able to convince my wife to play WoW with me and this happens.  Booooooooo Bliz

Shadowwolf

still cant get beyond authenticating.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Ereeguar

Amberyle

Vengeance

WoW forums just died, let us all mourn in silence

Shadowwolf

completely down again now. Definitely an ISP issue.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

capnpop

other servers have the same problem? or not?

hurry, everyone still in kara is getting drunk...all the mobs are lvl 67 now...

Vengeance

Yes, other servers are down it seems

Shadowwolf

Yea, looks like its only affecting people on the east side of the country tho. People on the west can still connect, so it looks like its an AT&T problem, damn Ma Bell messing up a smooth Kara run =P

Ereeguar

Vengeance

26 replies in 14 minutes, keep it UP!

Zario

Technically speaking shadow, baby bells are messing up because of the divestitures of of 1982.   ;D

Shadowwolf

Maybe its specific ISPs then that go through AT&T a certain way. My traces keep stopping at an ATT 10gig router so its with one of their broadband pipes.

capnpop

i'm central and routing through chicago...i'm okay....

other than the alcohol...