Anyone else fall off WoW?

Started by Shadowwolf, January 19, 2008, 09:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Got disconnected and its really really slow to try and get back on now.

[attach=1]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Riddlerr

I am as well and fleecy.. alex is not showing on the server list

now its showing again... *shrugs*

Shadowwolf

Least it happened before we stated clearing to a boss, heh
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Fleecy

fiere redfern

Whee, good so it wasn't just my connection.

Other servers are working for me though =(

Alassana

It shows me Alexstrasza...but when I click ok to go in there...it says logging into game server...and then after a few minutes goes back to the realm list..hrrmmm

Riddlerr

other servers are working for me too..

Nasanna

Shadowwolf

Air

Wow, i sure did jinx myself.  Just got booted.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Jilinna

trying to log back in >.< says unable to connect
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

Shadowwolf

Now im getting Unable to Connect

Alassana

I say we all make alts on duskwood and have a tea party

fiere redfern

Works for me... but it looks like somebody tripped over the plug again - now I'm unable to connect at all.

Gutboy

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington