Main Menu

WTF?!

Started by fiere redfern, March 01, 2008, 10:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiere redfern

Anyone having issues with the authentication server? I just got d/c'd and now I'm stuck at authenticating, while the rest of my internet is fat and happy =(

fiere redfern

Annnd we're back! >.>

Rocknlock

stuck on authinticating :(

Kuulomi

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Rocknlock

do be do be do be doo..*widdles a shank to stab blizz people with*...do be do be dooo...

Rocknlock

now I can only get to connecting. Guess thats what I get for my comment  ???

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

So it's not just me that's been getting the d/c boot and then sitting around authenticating? That's a relief >.<

Shadowwolf

Rocknlock

Weird video, but it has a cat in it and a catchy song! if you're bored waiting on authenticating, watch this lol
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/227546   sry, dunno how to make links here yet =p

Oh it does it for you, neato =p

Shadowwolf

Yea, I gave the forum some smarts =)

Shadowwolf

did it die again?

Trismus

Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Shadowwolf

stuck on a loading screen now =P