Music Selections (Explicit Content)

Started by TheGeneral451, July 27, 2009, 06:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jilinna

One of my friends, he showed me this the other day its basically a remix of all the top 2009 hits & one of the best ive heard!    :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzrwh2Z2hQ
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

TheGeneral451

Fie this is the band we saw after your departure.  He is from my hometown of scranton but has played everywhere.  If you get a chance to see him its always a great time. (he has had many bouts of heroin addiction, but iirc he has been clean for awhile now)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr7A8p4w5OE&feature=related

fiere redfern

Awesome groove he's got going there, I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer to see him play :( Stupid work!

Avelandra

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Sethrow

I'm a huge led zep fan and that kinda just made me mad that he doesn't even know the song lol

TheGeneral451

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tony

The two of you would love my band. I sing both of those 30 seconds to mars tunes :)

I'll try to get a video of it this weekend and post it...

TheGeneral451

i don't think it matters what you play, i heard you play shirtless :lovesick:

Avelandra

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Raif

Gutboy

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Sethrow

LOL wonder if he's using the money they give him to buy a real drum set:)