Swipe to your heart's content!!!

Started by Arcdelad, March 06, 2008, 05:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

[blizzard] Druid

Swipe: This ability will no longer strike any secondary targets which are under the effect of crowd-control spells that break on taking damage. i.e. Polymorph, Sap, etc.[/blizzard]

usonian

I want Blade Furry to work the same way then  >:(

kaylasb

kaylasb

But wait  :o

[blizzard]Paladin

Avenger’s Shield: This ability will no longer jump to secondary targets which are under the effect of crowd-control spells that break on taking damage. I.e. Polymorph, Sap, etc.[/blizzard]

Ok, now make that captain america don't miss the throw, cause it's really stressful when it happens   :P

Arcdelad

yes it is lol

airplay has a nice macro that announces when it misses...

Shadowwolf

which seems to announce every other pull, lol  ]:D
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

usonian

So I just read that shaman chain lightning, warrior cleave, and felguard cleave don't break CC either.  I wonder how they determine who gets to be sloppy with the DPS and who actually has to pay attention.  It doesn't seem fair to me that only SOME AOE will not effect CC.

Arcdelad

fiere redfern

Finally... no more "WHY'D TEH TRAP BRAKE???" ... cuz I likes muh aggro, dangit >.>

Air

Quote from: Shadowwolf on March 06, 2008, 11:09:02 AM
which seems to announce every other pull, lol  ]:D

CC=constant consecrate

Been saving this one for awhile :D

[attachthumb=#]

This one is for Panzer  ;)

[attachthumb=#]

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Tolwen

Quote from: Arcdelad on March 06, 2008, 05:52:50 AM
[blizzard] Druid

Swipe: This ability will no longer strike any secondary targets which are under the effect of crowd-control spells that break on taking damage. i.e. Polymorph, Sap, etc.[/blizzard]

w00t :)

LastDyingBreath

I agree with Uso on this one.  While I'm happy that druids can swipe in CC now, it does seem that every patch they dumb this game down a little further.