Archaeology stats

Started by Gutboy, April 23, 2011, 10:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutboy

Here's something I wanted to preserve for those who want to know their arch solve totals. First, open your Arch window and display the Completed Artifacts (second tab). (I scrolled through all the pages; don't know if that's required.) Then enter this in chat:
/run print("Total artifacts"); for x=1,9 do local c=GetNumArtifactsByRace(x); local a =0; for y=1,c do local t = select(9, GetArtifactInfoByRace(x, y)); a=a+t;end local rn = GetArchaeologyRaceInfo(x); if( c > 1 ) then print(rn .. ": " .. a); end end

(Triple-click to select all the text.)

This is how I learned it took me 175 dwarf solves to get the staff, and 220 troll solves so far with no sword.  :(

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Kothnok

Thanks Gb, that's a handy script.  8)

Keep digging!  It's for science, after all!  :p2_pivotcube:

You'll eventually find that troll sword.  :p2_cake:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Gutboy

For the record, it took 741 troll solves, but I finally got [item]Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds[/item].

Time for a  :jack_daniels:.

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

capnpop