ZG Items and Mounts

Started by Shadowwolf, September 16, 2010, 10:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Just an FYI for everyone if you havent kept tabs on Cataclysm news.

ZG is getting recycled for Cataclysm and will no longer be a lvl 60 raid.

What this means is that if you are looking for the following items:

[item]19902[/item]

[item]19872[/item]

[item]22739[/item]

[item]48126[/item]

You should start running it now as there are approximately 2 months left before the projected release of Cataclysm. At the moment I dont know if these items are staying in the instance or not with the revamp of the raid.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Haderach

Yeah according to wowwiki its going to be turned into a level 30-35 questing area in "northern stranglethorn"

so you best get your raptor while you can.

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Shadowwolf

For easier tracking, even though the in-game calendar will show you instance reset periods, I added the ZG reset days to the calendar from now till December (supposed Cata release). If you look at the forum calendar here:

http://forum.twilightonalex.com/index.php?action=calendar

This way you can more easily plan your mount farming expeditions without the need of logging in to see the in-game calendar.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Just a heads up, today may be the last day to run ZG for mounts. If the 4.0.3a patch comes on Tuesday like the rumor mill suggests, ZG will be gone =(